For more best practices for teaching online and blended learning classes, we encourage you to explore the following resources:
- Accessibility Online - The information found on this page will help you better understand the issues that impact students with disabilities and the disability services registration process at UNT. Includes links to resources that will show you how to ensure your content is accessible for everyone. Note: In order for an online course to be approved for teaching at UNT, it must meet accessibility requirements.
- Copyright Guide – This guide will help you understand copyright permissions when using others’ work in your teaching. Learn about fair use, creative commons, and public domain works.
- Delivering Exams Online – This page provides information on assessment types, tips for delivering exams online, and options for proctored testing.
- Academic Impressions – Log in with your UNT credentials to learn from experts. We recommend starting with the "Teaching" section of the Faculty Success resource area.
- UNT Teaching Resources – UNT Teaching Resources is a virtual space for UNT faculty of all career paths to find support for nurturing the craft of teaching.